Are you sick and tired of spending hours at the supermarket walking up and down the isles trying to find the right snacks that meet your needs and current goals?
- A low calorie snack
- A high protein snack
- A low calorie sweet snack that you don’t have to feel too guilty about
- A high volume snack that will fill you up
Girl, I’ve got you! Introducing the “Ultimate Guide to Snacks” E book! With all snacks 255 calories or under.
I have scoured the top 3 supermarket chains to find the best snack finds and put them together in this easy-to-use resource guide. With 120+ snack options This is the snack guide every busy gal needs
So, how does the Ultimate Guide to Snacks help?
- Saves you time reading food labels and doing the research
- No Calorie counting
- Will give you confidence when shopping for sweet and savoury snacks
- Reduce the overwhelm when it comes to healthy eating and grocery shopping
So, what’s include in the Ultimate Guide to Snacks?
- The 3 main supermarket chains have been included, Woolworths, Coles and Aldi so no matter where you shop, you’ll have lots of snack options at your fingertips
- Includes both sweet, savoury and delicious dessert options
- Includes high protein snack options
- Includes an image of each product so they are east to find
- Lists the calories per serve for each snack
- Includes bonus tips/ideas for some snacks
The Ultimate Guide to Snacks is easily set out and can be saved to your phone (or printed if you prefer) so you can shop with The Ultimate Guide to Snacks in your back pocket!
It’s time to take away the snack’s confusion!