Real Nourish Pancake Tray Bake
Our Real Nourish “do it yourself “ Meal Prep Mix range is EVOLVING and now has a sister! Introducing our Brand-New Release, The Pancake Tray Bake.
How exciting would it be if you could make a healthy, high protein breakfast in under 5 minutes, using 2 ingredients that will get you jumping out of bed in the morning for? Girl you can!
Features of The Real Nourish Pancake Tray Bake:
- 314 calories per serve with less than 3grams fat
- Light, fluffy vanilla pancakes, no flipping or turning required
- High in protein with 18.3 grams per serve to keep you feeling full
- Made with only the highest quality ingredients
- Barcoded so you can scan it into My Fitness Pal if needed
- Just add 3ooml tap water and 1 cup of your favourite mix ins (strawberries, mango, choc chips, white choc chips, apple, the choice is yours!)
- The flavour combinations are endless. Want to add 2 flavours? Just add ½ cup of each
- Family and child friendly
- Seriously delicious
The Pancake Tray Bake takes all the confusion out of healthy eating. There's no meal planning, balancing your meals, calculating calories and macros its all done for you and comes in a super cute pouch!
Build confidence with your healthy eating today and spend less time thinking about what to eat with the Pancake Tray Bake.
I'm not a big fan of cooking, or recipes with alot of ingredients.. these trays bakes are perfection 💜
Super easy, super quick and SUPER tasty!!
Raspberry and white choc is my favourite- but I've also done Mixed berries, and a lemon and coconut mix.
Thanks for making it so easy to 'eat smart' xx
I usually have pancakes for breakfast on a Sunday but now I can have them during the week with Jen’s pancake tray bake. Super easy to prep just heat it up and add your favourite toppings 💯recommend
Another easy to prepare tasty product that makes breakfast preparation a breeze. I love how versatile it is - just adding a different fruit flavour, or chocolate, creates a whole new dish. I divided the mixture in half adding tiny seedless grapes to one half, apricots to the other. Both had a lovely texture and taste. I appreciate the trouble to which Jenny has gone to make my first meal of the day delicious.
This breaky is delish! So easy to make and now my family and I have breakfast prepped for the next few days! It’s delish and amazing!
Can’t wait to buy more! :)
This pancake tray bake was so easy, delicious and healthy, what more could you want from a breakfast meal? Just two ingredients and 20 mins in the oven and it’s ready! You even have breakfast sorted for the next two days! Definitely recommend it! 😋😋